[paho-dev] SSL Server and client authentication using paho-mqtt C library

Hi Team,

I am using paho-mqtt c library.I want to enable client and server authentication using ssl certificates.I am providing certificate path in connection options but that is not effective.Please guide me on this i am very new to MQTT.To do client and server authentication do i need to change anything in the client library code,If needed please guide me on this and do i need to change anything in BROKER settings ?

Please guide me on this,
Thank you in advance

Back to the top