Re: [paho-dev] Looking for Java Client sample code for secure WebSocket connection

Hi Mike,

Which broker are you using for this? The HTTP_HEADER_UPGRADE header is required to change the initial http connection into a web socket and so the null pointer is correct (though a better error might be a good improvement for 1.3.0). I've tested this with the iot.eclipse.leg Mosquitto, but not with other brokers so can't guarantee the results on them...