Re: [paho-dev] Looking for Java Client sample code for secure WebSocket connection

Hi Mike, if you have a look at my github account, I have a Java SSL example project. Simply take that and change the server Uri to wss: and it should work.

Sorry for no link, I'm currently on holiday without my laptop!

James