Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 15:51:43 +0200
From: benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [paho-dev] Project lead changes - time to move on!

Thanks a million for your service over the last few years, Andy!

Benjamin.

Le 28 juil. 2016 15:38, Andy Piper <andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi all

I haven't had as much time to devote to the Paho project as I used to for some time now, much to my regret!

What this means is that Ian Craggs has been taking on all of the project lead duties on his own, and through mutual agreement I've decided to step down from the joint lead role in order to help balance the load by bringing another existing committer in to help Ian on the admin side.

As many of you know I'm still a huge advocate and proponent of MQTT (and I do try to keep up with all the goings on) - I've been hugely proud to be associated with the community and this project, and will definitely be keeping tabs on all the great progress!

Thanks to all of you for your support over the years, and particularly to Ian Craggs for his leadership and efforts in moving the project forwards!

Andy

--
Andy Piper | Kingston upon Thames, London (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk