Re: [paho-dev] Wrong link for Javascript client?

Hi All,

The Link to the _javascript_ zip has now been fixed and it is available here: https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/paho/releases/1.0.2/paho._javascript_-1.0.2.zip

It looks like the final step in the master build that was missing the '.zip' extension when copying to the eclipse download server, I've fixed this now and re pushed the tag.

On a more general note, I'm back in the office now after a very busy 5 weeks working on the IBM Wimbledon project so will be working through any outstanding tasks / bugs from the Neon Release that I wasn't able to fix at the time. These currently include:
  • Deploying the Java client to the repo.eclipse.org maven server (It is however on Maven Central)
  • Deploying the Android client to Maven Central (It is however on repo.eclipse.org.. don't ask!)
  • Anything else that I haven't noticed yet!

Kind regards,

James Sutton
Software Engineer - IoT Foundation - MQTT Open Source Projects
Ops Team - Wimbledon Project

Phone: 01962 815438 | Extension: x372454
E-mail:
Personal Website: www.jsutton.co.uk
Find me on:
IBM

Hursley Park
HursleySO212JN
United Kingdom

IBM United Kingdom Limited Registered in England and Wales with number 741598 Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hants. PO6 3AU