Re: [paho-dev] Questions about moving mqtt-spy to Paho

Thanks for the helpful comment Roger.

Kamil,

I don't see why all the wiki pages shouldn't be copied to the Eclipse github wiki for mqtt-spy. We do have some recent guidelines about Eclipse trademarks which we should take note of - I'll attach them to this post.

Eclipse documentation for committers is in the project handbook, which does have some information about initial contributions: https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#ip-initial-contribution. Roger's comment about this is correct, of course.

Ian