Re: [paho-dev] [Paho Message Format Websocket]

The way that MQTT over WebSockets works is that we wrap the MQTT packet inside of a Websocket packet. Therefore, the fact that all you can see is WebSocket Packets is correct. Unfortunately there currently isn't a MQTT in WebSockets view for wireshark, if anyone fancies making one it would probably be pretty handy!

Chances are if you narrow down your Wireshark filters to the correct hostname and port, then you should only see the MQTT over Websockets packets.