[paho-dev] MQTT C++ library build for Windows platform

Hi,

The query is related to creating a windows build for the MQTT C++ library. Till last week I have been successfully using MQTT C library which already had a Windows build as part of the library itself.

Now I want to use MQTT C++ library and hence need to create the C++ library for windows platform. I don't find a windows build (Visual studio solution) holding the dependencies and libraries.

Also the following link http://www.eclipse.org/paho/clients/cpp/ says it has support for Windows but don't find 'Windows' option under the section 'Building from source'. For testing purpose I created a visual studio solution and included necessary header files, C shared libraries etc but couldn't succeed.

Can you please help me out with the procedure for building C++ library (includes, dependencies, preprocessor macros, compiler flags etc)

Regards,
Senthamizh

Back to the top