[paho-dev] Questions about moving mqtt-spy to Paho

All,

Thanks to James and Denis we now have an mqtt-spy repo on GitHub at
https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt-spy !

It's empty at the moment, so I'll try to populate with stuff soon.

My plan is to copy pretty much all content from
https://github.com/kamilfb/mqtt-spy, that is the wiki, any outstanding
issues, code and releases, although I'm not entirely sure which bits
I'm supposed to and which not - so asking for a bit of advice here.
Once copied, I'll put a few notes on the 'old' repo that it moved to
Eclipse, and probably keep it for reference.

- At what point should I copy the code? As it stands now? Note that it
changed since the contribution was approved. I understand no history
should be carried over.
- Could I make any of the past releases available in the new repo
(e.g. 0.5.0 or 0.5.1) or only new ones should go there?
- In your view can I copy all the wiki pages as they are or would I
need to change anything?

Please advise,
Kamil

Back to the top