Re: [paho-dev] Autotools build of Paho C and C++

Hi Frank,

Thanks for taking time to look at it.

There is also a CMake building system for Paho C++. It was modeled
after the one Rainer Poisel made to Paho C. Besides, it includes a few
extra features, like static library building. If you, Ian or Chris,
have time to look at it, please, just send me your feedback.

$ git clone https://github.com/guilhermeferreira/paho.mqtt.cpp.git
$ cd paho.mqtt.cpp
$ git checkout -t origin/build-cmake
$ mkdir build
$ cd build
$ cmake ..

By default it builds only the shared library. But you can compile the
samples, documentation or a static library version. To check the
options, type:

$ ccmake ..

And then build it!

$ make