[paho-dev] Experimental updates to eclipse.org/paho

Hi All,

A while back I mentioned that I was playing around with creating an examples and snippets page that would let developers search for snippets and examples of code that would show them how to accomplish basic and more advanced tasks using the Paho clients. I've got an example of this now running at this url https://www.eclipse.org/paho/v2/snippets/snippets.php for anyone who's interested to give it a try. Any feedback you have would be great. If the actual example code, or the descriptions don't seem great, that's just because they're place holders to show off the functionality, so they should be a lot better once released.

Whilst I was digging around, I found that the versions of bootstrap and jquery were quite old, so I thought I'd give the rest of the site a little bit of an update as well, here's the home page with a little bit of re-imagining : https://www.eclipse.org/paho/v2/ and there is also a downloads page that I'm still playing around with. Again, any thoughts or feedback that anyone has would be great to hear. Assuming that people like that I've been doing, I'll carry on improving the site and fixing bugs / adding information where needed. Ideally I'd like to get the refreshed site ready for Paho's release next month!

Kind regards,

James Sutton
Software Engineer - IoT Foundation - MQTT Open Source Projects
Technical Trojan - Wimbledon Project

Phone: 01962 815438 | Extension: x372454
E-mail: james.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx
Personal Website: www.jsutton.co.uk
Find me on:
IBM

Hursley Park
HursleySO212JN
United Kingdom

IBM United Kingdom Limited Registered in England and Wales with number 741598 Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hants. PO6 3AU
Unless stated otherwise above: