[paho-dev] Autotools build of Paho C and C++

Hi guys,

I would appreciate a lot your opinion regarding the autotools scripts
I'm developing for Paho.

What we have so far for Paho C. The build system checks whether the
dependent libraries exists (libpthread, libssl and libcrypto). It's
possible to compile without SSL support, passing --disable-ssl to
configure script. Also, you might select whether you want to compile a
static version of the library (--enable-static), a dynamic library
(--enable-shared), the test directory (--enable-test), the
documentation (--enable-doc) or the sample applications
(--enable-samples). There is also an option to select the synchronous
(--enable-sync) and the asynchronous libraries (--enable-async). The
commands are:

$ git clone https://github.com/guilhermeferreira/paho.mqtt.c.git
$ git checkout -t origin/build-autotools
$ ./bootstrap
$ ./configure [options]
$ make

For Paho C++, there are similar options (build of shared library,
static library, sample binaries and/or documentation). The script try
to find the Paho C library automatically. If it doesn't find, you can
provide the path (--with-paho-mqtt-c=<PATH>). The commands are:

$ git clone https://github.com/guilhermeferreira/paho.mqtt.cpp.git
$ git checkout -t origin/build-autotools
$ ./bootstrap
$ ./configure [options]
$ make

All comments are welcome.