[paho-dev] RaspberryPi and mqtt

Hi,

I am trying to connect to an online broker using the mqtt c client library from my raspberry pi. I compile (gcc pahopub.c -lpaho-mqtt3c) and then run it (./a.out /test/abcd --host iot.eclipse.org --port 1883). It refuses to connect, with a return code of 1 (0x01 Connection Refused, unacceptable protocol version). I have tried the same with other online brokers as well.

What is to be done when “the server does not support the level of the mqtt protocol requested by the client”?

Regards,

Vasudha

Back to the top