[paho-dev] FW: [mosquitto-dev] Eclipse Mosquitto logo selection: final round!

FYI :)

De : <mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> au nom de Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : General development discussions for the mosquitto project <mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : vendredi 8 avril 2016 12:11
À : development discussions for the mosquitto project <mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [mosquitto-dev] Eclipse Mosquitto logo selection: final round!

Hi,

Since last time, 6 designers have been selected as finalists and had a chance to improve their designs.
I spoke with Roger and we agreed to submit 5 logos to you guys so as you can give feedback and let us know your preference.
The poll is available at https://en.99designs.fr/logo-design/vote-yechwz – like in the previous editions, please try to not only rate, but also provide some comments and your name.

Your input will be very much appreciated, but please note that since I believe Roger has a clear preference already, the final logo might not be the community-chosen logo. One more reason why comments will be important, btw, to help spot pros and cons of each design.

Thanks!
Benjamin –

Benjamin Cabé – IoT Evangelist

Eclipse Foundation