[paho-dev] what's the purpose of WILLTOPICUPD, WILLMSGUPD ?

Hi,

I almost done the coding of MQTT-SN gateway and start debugging now on.
But, I have no idea how G/W handles WILLTOPICUPD and WILLMSGUPD.

I don't know G/W should keep Will topic and Will Message or not.
Those seem use less for G/W.  MQTT protocol dose not have those messages.
if the client wants update those, it's enough to reconnect with updated will topic or will message.

In what situation we need those messages?

welcome any comments.

tomoaki

At this point G/W does not support WILlTOPICUPD, WILLMSGUPD, WILLTOPICRESP, WILLMESGRESP,
and Encapsulated message.

Back to the top