Re: [paho-dev] Idea: Paho Examples & Snippets Page for website

Hi James,

looks good.  Talking of HiveMQ, I thought it would be a good idea if each client page had a list of implemented and unimplemented features, like the HiveMQ blog posts.  This would make it easier to compare client libraries, and possibly an incentive for the author to fill in any blanks :-)

Ian