[paho-dev] Paho C client for MIPS

Hi to all,

I build a library for communication that is based on Paho C library. Until now, I have used it on Linux x86 and it worked fine.
Now, I need to port it to MIPS platform running OpenWrt and I'm sucked on connect.
Seems that client is not working properly, because that broker (Mosquitto running on local PC) is not receiving connection request.
I tried mosquitto_pub client and it successfully connects and publishes messages to the same broker.
Has anyone tried to use Paho C client on MIPS/OpenWrt?
Plan B is to swap Paho with Mosquitto client, but I would like to what us the problem with the current setup. Maybe, Paho is not compatible with MIPS?

Best regards,
Milan Tucic

Back to the top