Re: [paho-dev] Automatic Reconnect and Publishing While Disconnected

Hi Cristiano,

the client libraries already have pluggable persistent store interfaces used for the inflight messages.  We plan to use the same mechanism.  The default persistence implementation stores the data on disk.

I'm conscious that we are somewhat duplicating the function that is already in Kura, for the Java client at least.  A standalone "offline buffering" function has been requested many times, and I don't see an easy way of not duplicating the Kura function.

Ian