Re: [paho-dev] Paho C: keepalive deadlock

Hi Ian,

I checked this on develop branch, and I'm happy to see that it is resolved. I will continue my testing on that branch.
Thank you, Ian!

Best regards,
Milan

Hi Milan,

I'll take a look as soon as I can.  Is there a bug open?

I have fixed a sychronization bug or two in the develop branch, but off hand I don't remember whether they would affect this situation.

Ian