Re: [paho-dev] Moving repositories to Github

Ah great, that's even quicker :-) Thanks

Ian

On 01/20/2016 04:45 PM, Roger Light wrote:
Hi Ian,

Thanks, you're right.

"git push --all" does the job.

Cheers,

Roger

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 3:36 PM, Ian Craggs
<icraggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Roger,

your Python repo on Github is missing branches other than master. I had to
checkout each branch before pushing to get them all duplicated.

Ian