[paho-dev] IoT Summit in Reston, VA on March 8-9

All,

We are organizing a 2-day IoT Summit event on March 8-9 in Reston, VA. This will be co-located with EclipseCon. There will be lots of content about MQTT, Kura and other Eclipse IoT projects. We will also have sessions on topics outside of the Eclipse IoT community, including LoRaWAN, MEMS, Apache Spark, and Kinoma. Some of the Kura and Paho committers will be in attendance so it will be a great opportunity to meet face-2-face.

More details are available at https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2016/iot-summit

I hope to see you there.

Regards
Ian