[paho-dev] Fwd: M2Mqtt with TLS

Hi,

I am using GnatMQ broker and M2Mqtt client(paho) in Azure for my IoT project to communicate with MQTT protocol supported devices. It works fine with default port 1883.
I am trying to implement SSL/TLS  security using x509 certification in GnatMQ broker in azure worker role, I have created X509 cert for testing using Makecert and uploaded to azure portal . After deploying GnatMQ broker with ssl pot 8883, I am unable to connect from M2Mqtt client using TLS_V1 secure connection to broker. It throws 'Exception connecting to  broker'
sample code in client
 X509Certificate cert = new X509Certificate(@".pfx path", "password");
 X509Certificate clcert = new X509Certificate(@"clientcert.cer path", "password");
MqttClient client = new MqttClient(IPAddress.Parse("Ip address"),                                 MqttSettings.MQTT_BROKER_DEFAULT_SSL_PORT,true, cert, clcert, MqttSslProtocols.TLSv1_1);

Could you please let me know what are two certificate (cacert and clientcert) that client expects. I assume one is .pfx which is available in broker side and other one is client certificate (.cer).
I have read that M2mqtt support TLS/SSL in recent release. Could you please provide any reference?

Thanks
Bhuwan

R.Bhuwanesh

R.Bhuwanesh