Re: [paho-dev] Android - waitForCompletion() when connecting

Hi Michael,

James, who knows most about this, is away this week - I'll talk to him when he gets back.

Have you looked at any of the sample code to see if it shows you how it should work?  Seems like a natural use case.  Does subscribe fail if you call it too soon?  I was thinking it might get queued.

Ian