[paho-dev] Paho Release 1.2 - part of Eclipse Neon

I've announced the intention that Paho release 1.2 will be part of the Eclipse Neon simultaneous release in June of next year. 1.0 was released with Eclipse Luna, 1.1 could have been released with Mars but I didn't realize the timing was flexible.

We don't actually have any artifacts in the shared Eclipse repository, so the timing of our release and milestones is less critical. (In the future I have thought we could consider making the Java components available in the shared repository.)

I've pencilled in our 1.2 release date, very vaguely for sometime in the first half of next year, whenever turns out to be most convenient, but definitely before Neon is released. In the release documentation, https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.paho/releases/1.2.0, I've started with ideas for what should be included.

As bugs default to 1.2 at the moment, many open ones are included on the Issues page. To committers, it would be good to sort out this list (gradually) to those issues which are actually going to be addressed in 1.2.

Any committer wishing to have something included at any point, let me know.

Thanks

--
Ian Craggs
Paho Project Lead; Committer on Mosquitto

Back to the top