Re: [paho-dev] Java build unit test mqtt broker

Hi James,

m2m.eclipse.org is the old name for iot.eclipse.org. The 18883 (and 18884?) ports are only for testing purposes. I think we may have had firewalls modified to allow access. I'd suggest the best thing to do would be configure the broker running on 18883 to have some websockets ports as well.

Cheers,

Roger