Re: [paho-dev] Exception: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'recv'

Hi Adam,

Apologies, I was thinking of a different library. That function ought to exist though...

I'd suggest using loop_start() - it sounds like it does much the same as what you are doing anyway, and it means threads should work properly. You also get automatic reconnecting.

Cheers,

Roger