Re: [paho-dev] Items for Paho Roadmap

Hi all,

as I am a fan of the CMake build system and I'd like to see support
for that, I just published a commit for the Paho POSIX C-Client:
  * https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/59981/

Using CMake should make porting the source code to other platforms and
maintaining the build scripts easier. Furthermore, using this build
system it does not matter whether one does an in or out of source tree
build.

The provided Makefile should now be obsolete. However, I kept and
adapted it to simplify the migration process for those switching from
plain GNU Make to CMake.

In case you are interested, I'd be happy to add you to the list of reviewers.

Best regards,
  Rainer