[paho-dev] Embedded C Client Contribution (keepalive)

Hello all,

I would like to discuss a possible contribution to the embedded C client dealing with determination of connection status.

The first change is to have the cycle() function return the return value received from keepalive().  Currently this is ignored.  We would also like to propose a change to keepalive() and sendPacket() to rely on successful pingreq/pingresp to determine connection status.

Is the best way to discuss these possible changes on this list or by submitting a Bugzilla ticket / Gerrit request?

Thanks for the help with this.

John

Back to the top