Re: [paho-dev] Should we move Paho repoositories to GitHub?

On 26/10/2015 1:01 PM, Stefano Costa wrote:
I suggest that you consider also gitlab.com as an alternate solution: less visibility today but rising, very easy and clean design and somehow more in the spirit of Eclipse as a business/dev model.

Sadly, gitlab.com is not a supported service for Eclipse Foundation projects. Github is the only alternate hosting site we currently support. As I am sure you appreciate, each of these integration points requires support by our very small and over-worked IT staff. So supporting additional alternatives comes with a cost.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

EclipseCon