Re: [paho-dev] Should we move Paho repoositories to GitHub?

On 26/10/2015 15:16, Ian Craggs wrote:

It seems to me that having project repos on Github is a good way of encouraging contributions and visibility. So I am thinking about the possibility of moving the Paho repos to Github, as documented here:

I agree: much more visibility and better/known contribute workflow.

I suggest that you consider also gitlab.com as an alternate solution: less visibility today but rising, very easy and clean design and somehow more in the spirit of Eclipse as a business/dev model.

--
  Stefano Costa, Managing Director R&D

  M +39 335 6565749
  Skype stefanocosta.bluewind