Re: [paho-dev] Items for Paho Roadmap

Sandro,

I use MQTT over TLS in port 443 (I've configured Mosquitto to listen MQTT/TLS int this port instead of 8883).

Regards

Adding WebSockets support to the clients would help to get applications working in managed enterprise environments. We have often the problem that the default MQTT port 1883 or 8883 is blocked by some firewall. Using secure web sockets over 443 often works the best.

Sandro