[paho-dev] How to publish and Subscriber MQTT in Wide area network using mosquitto

hi sir/ mdm

my name is peiyuan, currently i need to write a programming using MQTT to publish and subscriber to wide area network using mosquitto .

i am able to publish the data to the wide area network but i am unable to subscriber. using my wan addpress to reterieve my meesage through MQTT

is there any tutorial i can follow and learn from it? thank you

from
peiyuan

Back to the top