Re: [paho-dev] Paho for x64 (Windows)?

Hi Ian,

Just want to check about this.

What is the process for contributing to your project?

Thanks,

Angelo Ribeiro.

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 8:08 AM, Angelo Ribeiro <aribeironovaes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yep, i just had to add an extra configuration for x64 and make sure I built Open Ssl for 64 bits.

I haven't test it end2end yet... I will try doing it today and let you know.

I just have a bunch of warnings when I switch it. I can share the modified project with you as well.

Thanks!

Angelo Ribeiro

Sent from Outlook