[paho-dev] Publishing Android artifacts to SNAPSHOT Maven repository

Hi,

This week I've been busy working on getting the new Gradle Android projects working in the various builds we run.

  • The tests now all successfully pass and I've got a local Hudson build running that runs the tests every night. (I don't think it would be very easy to get an android emulator installed and working well on the main Eclipse Hudson slave).
  • The Gerrit build now compiles the android source using a Gradle build step.
  • I have added in the maven-publish plugin into the service build.gradle to allow the creation of the appropriate maven artifacts that would normally be published to the eclipse repository.
I'm now at a point where I'm not sure how to continue. I'm assuming that the current maven build gets the credentials for publishing to the repository from a settings file hidden in the file system, but I don't know how to get hold of those credentials for gradle to use to publish it's artifacts as well.

Does anyone know how to obtain these credentials or if there is a specific eclipse group who would be able to help with this?

It would be great to get the Android Service Jars being published to the snapshots repository soon as I've delivered quite a few fixes recently.

Kind regards,

James Sutton
Software Engineer - IoT Foundation - MQTT Open Source Projects
Technical Trojan - Wimbledon Project

Phone: 01962 815438 | Extension: x372454
E-mail:
Personal Website: www.jsutton.co.uk
Find me on:
IBM

Hursley Park
HursleySO212JN
United Kingdom

IBM United Kingdom Limited Registered in England and Wales with number 741598 Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hants. PO6 3AU

Back to the top