[paho-dev] Android project migrated to Android Studio / Gradle

Hi Everyone,

I've been working on migrating the Android Service, Sample and Tests to the new Android Studio project format. Yesterday we merged the changes into the develop branch where they are now available for everyone to use.

I've tried to make sure that the setup process is as pain free as possible, all you should need to do is Install and set up Android Studio (https://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html), point it at the org.eclipse.paho.android.service directory inside the repository and you should be good to go. I've updated the README.md as well which has a bit more information in it.

I hope the changes work for everyone and I welcome any feedback to help make the Android Development experience even better!
Kind regards,

James Sutton
Software Engineer - IoT Foundation - MQTT Open Source Projects
Technical Trojan - Wimbledon Project

Phone: 01962 815438 | Extension: x372454
E-mail:
Personal Website: www.jsutton.co.uk
Find me on:
IBM

Hursley Park
HursleySO212JN
United Kingdom

IBM United Kingdom Limited Registered in England and Wales with number 741598 Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hants. PO6 3AU
Unless stated otherwise above: