Re: [paho-dev] Compiling sample program in Eclipse Paho C client

Hi Mike:
          Thank you so much.

Best Regards,
Ananth

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 2:15 PM, Mike Tran <miketran@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ananth,

This is how I did in my Linux test environment.  Let's say you downloaded the pre-built C client for Linux here : https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.paho/downloadsand extracted to a test directory:

cd /home/user1/test
cc -o samples/pubsync samples/pubsync.c -I include -L /home/user1/test/lib -l paho-mqtt3c

Mike Tran