Re: [paho-dev] [Help]Sizing architecture

Note that the tinyDTLS project is coming to Eclipse, and will provide an
EPL/EDL alternative to PolarSSL.
All the project paperwork has now been completed so the Initial
Contribution should hopefully be available soon. And most certainly before
the end of 2015 :)
I believe the LwM2M/Wakaama team has had good success porting TinyDTLS to
Mbed, Spark Core, ...

See https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/tinydtls

Benjamin