Re: [paho-dev] Auto discover, DHCP option

I noticed a "zéroconf / Avahi / bonjour" option on Mosquitto, option I enabled.
Unfortunately, I don't see an option on Paho C library or Paho Lua Library to enable the "consumer" side.

I'm interested by this subject :)

Best regards,

Laurent

---
The misspelling master is on the Web.
  _________ 100 % Dictionnary Free !
/ Dico          / / Pleins d'autres fautes sur
(########( / http://destroyedlolo.info
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.