Re: [paho-dev] Connecting to external broker through restricted network using Paho.

The serverURI passed in on the MqttConnaction or MqttAsyncConnection is in the form:    "ssl:" or "tcp:" + "//" + server +":" + port, so you can easily specify the port there. Port will default if not specified, to 1883 for "tcp:" and 8883 for "ssl:"

Marc L. Cohen
MessageSight Test/Development
Internet:mlcohen@xxxxxxxxxx
also at:teddybbear@xxxxxxx