[paho-dev] Welcome to James Sutton

I'd like to welcome James Sutton (of IBM) to Paho. He is going to be helping out on the project, I hope for a good while :-)

I asked him to look at the report of the problem with the minimized JavaScript client this week -- it looks like he's found the problem.

It is true that for the 4 weeks after this, he will be helping IBM at Wimbledon but after that it will be Paho. The Wimbledon project should be relevant in any case, if it includes MQTT as it did last year: https://twitter.com/andysc/status/519470012462301184

--
Ian Craggs
Paho Project Lead; Committer on Mosquitto

Back to the top