Re: [paho-dev] Lua support question

Hi,

It is not dead.

It is not complete, some features are missing to make it a full client.
That what I am going to work on.

Good news is there are no bugs open.

Kevin

Le 02/06/2015 14:58, Ian Craggs a écrit :
Hi Laurent,

the Lua client is not finished and hasn't been updated in a while.  I'm hoping that it is not dead, and will be taken up and finished off by Kevin Kin-Foo (or any other interested party) so that we can publicise it.

Ian