Re: [paho-dev] Lua support question

Hi Ian,

> the Lua client is not finished and hasn't been updated in a while. I'm
> hoping that it is not dead, and will be taken up and finished off by
> Kevin Kin-Foo (or any other interested party) so that we can publicise it.

Unfortunately, nobody replied to this mail so I guess there is no interest anymore :(
As said in introduction, it's working working like a charm for my own usage on Conky. Do you know what is missing ? I can see at least asynchronous request but I'm not sure it's feasible with co-routine.

But, even with its limitations, I think it could be interesting to make it available for the community :)

Bye

Laurent

---
The misspelling master is on the Web.
  _________ 100 % Dictionnary Free !
/ Dico       / / Pleins d'autres fautes sur
(#######( / http://destroyedlolo.info
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.

Back to the top