Re: [paho-dev] Embedded MQTT C client with background task and FreeRTOS implementation

Excellent. As much as I'm eager to have a look now, I'm afraid it will probably be Tuesday before I get the chance.

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for simplicity. More than 113000 downloads in 2014.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org/plus
IoT, Trace, Certification, FAT FS, TCP/IP, Training, and more...