Re: [paho-dev] MqttService not reconnecting

Hi Ravi,

has this ever worked for you before?

How are you expecting the reconnect to work?  Have you implemented the connectionLost callback?

Ian

On 04/10/2015 07:08 AM, ravi lakhotia wrote:
Hi All,

MqttService was not reconnecting when connection was lost and came back, also when activity was restarted with version 1.0.1 jars.

I have imported 1.0.2 service and java client jars and issue is still there.

are there any API changes which we need to make to get these issues gone?
Could someone please help me on this one?

thanks in advance !

--
Ravi Lakhotia