Re: [paho-dev] Problem Arduino YUN continuous duty

Hi Reiko,

are you calling MQTTClient_yield() on a regular basis?  You'll need to call yield() or publish() within the keepalive interval, which defaults to 60 seconds, or the server will time the connection out.  You should call yield() as well if publish() is with QoS 0, because without it, a closed TCP connection will not be detected.

You should also check the return code from MQTTClient_publish(), and reconnect if it has failed.

Ian