Re: [paho-dev] Problem Arduino YUN continuous duty

could this problem with my Code a Integer variable to convert in a String  (strtemp.toCharArray(dhttemp,5);)

toCharArray is not a static Value?

In Arduinoforum i read over “malloc”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malloc#Overview_of_functions

How about a correct solid convert Integervariable to a String in C++?

In your Reference Example is only a “Text” not with a variable.

Reiko