Re: [paho-dev] MQTT-SN talk at EclipseCon

Il 16/03/2015 12:54, Ian Craggs ha scritto:

https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2015/session/mqtt-sn-mqtt-udp-zigbee-and-other-transports

Ian,
the slides are really well prepared and useful for a concise understanding of the why/when for MQTT and MQTT-SN.

I was particularly impressed by a statement you make in the web page:

"MQTT-SN also allows mesh networking"

Can you briefly elaborate this? I didn't carefully study MQTT-SN yet but I don't think this has the common meaning of a "mesh networking" like Zigbee and similar, or am I wrong? Would be very interesting!

--
   Stefano Costa, R&D Manager
   M +39 335 6565749

Back to the top