[paho-dev] MQTT C++ Paho Client - Delivers QOS2 message before hand-shake is complete

Hello,

I have a small question regarding handling of QOS2 messages.
I noticed that in the C++ client, we seem to be delivering the QOS2 message immediately
after receiving the PUBLISH message from the broker.
We assume that the next sequence PUBREC/PUBREL/PUBCOMP is going to complete fine.
It may lead to re-deliveries by the broker (in case the next sequence does not finish up properly).

Please let me know your opinion.

Regards,
Rajesh

Back to the top