I miss my introduction part! My name is Ayan Pahwa, am pursuing Engineering undergraduate pre-final year from India in field of Electronics and Instrumentation, I am an IoT startup enthusiast, working in IoT domain since a year now! I am very passionate about making things smart and simply love all the Eclipse IoT project specially the Paho and project Kura and Orion. I was hoping few ideas in GSoC-2015 from Eclipse foundation based on IoT as 2014 but couldn't find more IoT specific this year. I would love to contribute via any platform I could more specialization in Hardware implementation part.

Thanks
Ayan

On 11-Mar-2015, at 12:18 am, Benjamin Cab� <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi there,

I think Eranda is raising a valid question :-) would be nice to have a GSoC dedicated to providing a tool to simulate MQTT communication scenarios. WDYT?

Benjamin –

De : eranda rajapaksha <erandacr@xxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : Summer of Code dev list <soc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : mardi 10 mars 2015 01:28
À : <soc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [soc-dev] GSoC 2015 : Ideas on Paho MQTT

Hi,

I am Eranda Rajapakshe, an undergraduate from Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa in Sri Lanka. Currently I'm a Software Engineering intern at WSO2 Inc.

I have implemented MQTT inbound endpoint and connector to WSO2 ESB and therefor I have a good knowledge on MQTT and paho library. I would like to contribute to a GSoC project under this topic.

Isn't there any new project ideas for GSoC 2015 under Paho-MQTT? And how about  [1] "
MQTT test and simulation plug-in (Paho)" , idea which was given at 2014 GSoC? Is it still available?

[1]. https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2014_Ideas#Eclipse_IoT:_MQTT_test_and_simulation_plug-in_.28Paho.29

Thank you!