[paho-dev] Arduino Library

Hi Benjamin, Hi Ian,

i will testing your Arduinolibrary.

But i dont understand folders  in “org.eclipse.paho.mqtt.embedded-c-1.0.0” and to copy files in folder Arduino IDE 1.6.0 Libraries for my „YUN“.

I have attached my Explorer Screenshot.

The Error:

Hello.ino:22:21: fatal error: IPStack.h: No such file or directory

compilation terminated.

Knolleary MQTT PubSubClient runs fine on my YUN and Eclipse JAVA paho.

Thanks.

Reiko